12/1/08

New Banner

So as you can see, the new banner is up. It was done by my friend Ray Kay. He is a business major here at Wake, and hopes to go into a career in marketing one day. As you can see, he isn't too bad at this whole marketing thing. I'm sure this banner will be an attractive aspect of the site, and I hope you all enjoy it. I can't take credit for the design, but I will enjoy it like the rest of you. If you all want to find out more about Ray Kay and what he is about, visit his site: raykay.wordpress.com. He has a new site going up on blogspot, but that is still under construction.

More basketball related posts later this week.

Hope you all had an enjoyable vacation.

Izzy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool.

Anonymous said...

badass and your girlfriend is hot

Anonymous said...

the raykay blog is horrible