3/2/09

Vacation

I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow. It is my spring break vacation, and so I won't be able to post until after March 15th. I will definitely get back into the grind of things when I get back. My trip will probably make me miss some of the ACC tournament, and about 10-14 games of the critical month of March in the race for the playoffs. I will try and keep up with most of the news that I can, but since I am going abroad, I won't have much chance for internet. That is the problem with international traveling, the thing I miss most is basketball. I may go through some withdrawals, but I somehow manage. Take care, and enjoy this exciting part of the NBA season. I guarantee that you all will watch more of these games than I will. Before I take my break, I leave you with the infamous Chuck Hays freethrow shooting video.



Izzy